Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to serve with us. Below you will find a description of all regularly scheduled group volunteer opportunities. Depending upon the season, there may also be special projects available. The calendar is regularly updated with all current opportunities.
If you are interested in bringing a group to volunteer, please click here and register as a user. After you have registered as a user, you can sign up for a specific event. In the signup process, you will be given a chance to increase your party size up to the slot limit for that specific event. If your group is large, you may need to register for multiple events in order to bring your entire group. Please note if you are bringing a group of minors, we recommend a group leader to every 6-8 students. Any volunteers under the age of 18 may help set up and clean up the dining room, but may not go in to the kitchen to prepare or serve food.
- Donation Resource Center – Work side-by-side with clients as you sort and organize in-kind donations such as clothing, furniture, household items, etc. Available shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:30-11am & 11am-12:30pm.
- Food Service– Work side-by-side with clients preparing, serving, and cleaning up during one of our meal times at either the Men’s Center or Women’s Center. Available shifts: 7 days a week, 6:30-8:00am, 12:00-2:00pm and 4:30-6:00pm.
- Housekeeping– Work side-by-side with clients to keep the Men’s Center and Women’s Center facilities clean. Tasks include sweeping, dusting, mopping, window cleaning, emptying trash, etc. Available shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:30-11am & 11am-12:30pm.
- Indoor Maintenance– Use your specialized trade and skills to help fix, repair, and or beautify our Men’s Center and Women’s Center. Tasks include painting, buffing floors, changing light bulbs and air filters, etc. Available shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:30-11am & 11am-12:30pm.
- Outdoor Lawn and Garden– Work side-by-side with clients to keep the campus clean and presentable to our community as well as maintain our garden that provides healthy and sustainable food. Tasks include mowing, trimming shrubs, pulling weeds, spreading mulch, planting or harvesting vegetables, painting fence, picking up trash, etc. Available shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:30-11am & 11am-12:30pm.